Within Venturi Healthcare, we recognise that to deliver a good care service we need to recruit the right individuals, it is after all these people that will be caring for your loved ones.
We base the recruitment of all our staff on a number of key principles, commitment, passion and drive being the key contributors. We expect our staff to feel committed to providing the best possible care to your loved ones, they must be passionate about caring for others and have the drive to always provide the best care. Our care workers not only offer personal support to our residents but companionship and friendship.
Our recruitment process includes the following:
- A stringent, informative competency based interview process
- A Disclosure of Barring Service (DBS) check, formerly known as CRB check.
- Two satisfactory written references from the workers previous employers
- A completed application form detailing all qualifications/training and careers history
- Verification of identity
- Verification of Nursing and Midwifery Council PIN number (if applicable)
Within Venturi Healthcare, we recognise that to deliver a good clinical care service we need to recruit talented individuals who are passionate about making a difference to people’s lives. Our staff team need to have a full understanding of a person centred care approach. The position can be demanding, however it is extremely rewarding to know that you are enhancing an individual’s life and wellbeing every day. In return for your commitment we can offer you:
- A Competitive Salary
- Simply Health Cash Plan – this is an excellent benefit in kind designed to help you and your family with any potential health concerns as well as covering everyday treatments, such as dental check ups or optical appointments.
- NMC and DBS fees paid for (Registered Nurses)
- Pension Scheme
- Annual training schedule to support CPD
- Two uniforms provided upon joining with annual renewals
- Revalidation Support for Registered Nurses